With a view to maintain necessary discipline on the college campus, it has been made mandatory for all the guardian prospective students to abide by a code of conduct formulated by the College. Admission to the courses in the institution requires students to strictly adhere to the code of conduct and to the rules of the Institution.
Students are expected to:
- Maintain a high level of discipline, dignified behavior and conduct in the campus.
- Respect the Principal, faculty members, library and laboratory staff, office Staff other supporting staff failing which disciplinary action may be taken by the Principal.
- Obey all the instructions of the Principal & other faculty members.
- Complete & submit all the assignments given by the teaching staff within the given time frame.
- Attend all the classes regularly; a minimum of 80% of attendance is required in theory as well as practical classes (as per the norms of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore) to be able to appear for the University examinations. A student with attendance shortage will not be allowed to take the annual exam in theory or in practical classes.